Sometimes Goldens can be a bit naughty,
But mostly they are nice
Here are a few things on their wish list,
So you won’t have to think twice!
- Grain Free Biscuits (Costco & Sam’s Club shoppers… Wet Noses & Doggie Delirious Biscuits are a favorite, and the Goldies do well on them!)
- Large Nylabones or Galileo Bones
- Bully Sticks
- Virbac Dental Chews
- Greenies Pill Pockets
- Kong Balls or sturdy rubber balls
- Good cuz or Bad Cuz balls (a favorite with the Goldies!)
- Collars 16-18 inches
- Fish Oil Capsules
- Rimadyl or Glucosamine – for the old folks
- Gift certificates from Redwood Veterinary
- Gift certificate from Fosters and Smith (see our link under Support CGRR)
- Gift certificate from The Dog’s Meow
No rawhide bones please… we cannot always be with the Goldens to supervise.
We will no longer be at The Dogs Meow once a month. They have done some remodeling to enlarge the store. They are big supporters of rescue, and have helped several different rescue groups…… and we appreciate them very much! We will probably have a donation box and our info up there, so be sure to remember the Goldens when you are in there shopping for your pooches! You can also purchase a gift card for the Goldies.
We will miss seeing many of you that came to visit us. Thanks so much for your support!
We are excited to add some new items to our CGRR store! In honor of our 25th year, we are offering a commemorative t-shirt, available in three colors and in sizes Small through XX-Large.
Help celebrate 25 years of rescuing Goldens by purchasing one of these shirts. All proceeds will go directly toward the care of this wonderful breed.
Order yours today HERE in the shop.
P.S. We also have a limited number of the book Pure Gold, so get your soon!