Update: The wait is almost over…..the calendars are done and are at the printers! Mary did a great job, so be sure to order yours soon!
Mary has been working on the 2017 calendars, and they are close to being done! We are excited she is doing them, and cannot wait to see the finished product! You can pre-order yours now, and be sure to get extras for Christmas presents!
It’s that time of year again… Time for the new CGRR calendar! Send in your pre-order form, and we will mail your calendars as soon as they come in.
Two ways to order:
- You can purchase online using the Paypal “Buy Now” button below; or
- You can print our order form and mail with payment.
All calendars will be mailed when available. Shipping is included for up to 3 calendars. Please add $5 for shipping 4 or more calendars.
Thanks for your support!
Buy with Paypal:
Sometimes Goldens can be a bit naughty,
But mostly they are nice
Here are a few things on their wish list,
So you won’t have to think twice!
- Grain Free Biscuits (Costco & Sam’s Club shoppers… Wet Noses & Doggie Delirious Biscuits are a favorite, and the Goldies do well on them!)
- Large Nylabones or Galileo Bones
- Bully Sticks
- Virbac Dental Chews
- Greenies Pill Pockets
- Kong Balls or sturdy rubber balls
- Good cuz or Bad Cuz balls (a favorite with the Goldies!)
- Collars 16-18 inches
- Fish Oil Capsules
- Rimadyl or Glucosamine – for the old folks
- Gift certificates from Redwood Veterinary
- Gift certificate from Fosters and Smith (see our link under Support CGRR)
- Gift certificate from The Dog’s Meow
No rawhide bones please… we cannot always be with the Goldens to supervise.
We will no longer be at The Dogs Meow once a month. They have done some remodeling to enlarge the store. They are big supporters of rescue, and have helped several different rescue groups…… and we appreciate them very much! We will probably have a donation box and our info up there, so be sure to remember the Goldens when you are in there shopping for your pooches! You can also purchase a gift card for the Goldies.
We will miss seeing many of you that came to visit us. Thanks so much for your support!